The SMS text marketing industry has grown in leaps and bounds over the past few years. It’s become one of the most cost effective and targeted ways to reach your customers, and it can help you save money by allowing you to target a large number of people at once.
But what does it take to be successful with SMS text marketing? What are the best ways to get started? How do you get people to respond to your messages? And how can you make sure you’re getting the most out of your investment in this marketing tool?
Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Make sure that you know who your audience is. If you’re sending a message to someone who is already a customer or subscriber, then they will be more likely to respond. On the other hand, if you’re sending a message to a new prospect, then it may not have much of an effect.
2. Be sure to include a compelling offer. This could be anything from a free trial of a product to a discount code for a product. The idea here is to get the prospect to give you their name and email address so that you can follow up with them later.
3. Use a catchy headline. People will be less likely to open and read your message if it doesn’t grab their attention right away.
4. Don’t forget to include a call to action. You need to tell your prospects what you want them to do after reading your message. This could be as simple as telling them to click a link, or it could be as complex as asking them to call a phone number.
5. Be sure to use a plain language format. The idea here is to keep your message simple and easy to understand. Avoid using jargon or complicated words.
6. Include a link to your website. This will allow your prospect to learn more about you and your business.
7. Send messages regularly. You should send at least one message per day, but don’t send too many messages in a row. Too many messages will make people ignore your messages altogether.
8. Send messages only when appropriate. Sending messages during the middle of the night won’t help anyone. You’ll lose your audience if you send them at odd times like this.
9. Make sure that your messages are relevant. This means that they should be related to the products or services that you sell.
10. Send messages on a schedule. Don’t just randomly send messages. Schedule messages ahead of time, and make sure that you stick to the schedule.
11. Test your messages. Try different versions of your messages and see which ones get the best results.
12. Use multiple channels to send your messages. For example, you could use email, Twitter, Facebook, and even YouTube to send your messages.
13. Get creative. You should always try to come up with new and unique ideas for your messages.
14. Make sure that your messages contain information that is valuable to your prospects. Your messages should always contain useful information that your prospects can benefit from.
For a complimentary trial of SMS Marketing for your business, simply text the word ‘EASY’ to 72727 to receive more information about lead generation marketing.